Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Adventures

Yeah!

My son has created his Flat Stanley.

He and his Aunt Julie have both read a Flat Stanley book.

They are ready to take Stanley on their summer adventures.

I just have to buy the envelopes.

And maybe find some nice paper for Justin to write his stories on.

But that shouldn't be too hard.

I have to tell you, he had such a fabulous time designing Flat Stanley at For Keeps Sake.

We went through all of the dies to find just the right ones for the body shape, sandals, jeans, shirts, and hair--my son was very particular about the hair. Flat Stanley has the hairstlye I think Justin wants.

And the best part, the part I love the most, is that my son wants to send snacks along with Flat Stanley.

"He might get hungry, you know," he said with a straight face.

"But they're really for us!!" he laughed.

So look out, Aunt Julie, Flat Stanley should be winging your way any day now!

2 comments:

  1. We took flat stanly to Las Vegas. I have pictures somewhere. You can not show them to children.
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete