Thursday, July 8, 2010

As Promised

Here is what I have been contibuting to the store at For Keeps Sake recently.
Each piece is unique and currently available for sale exclusively at For Keeps Sake.
I slave over every set and am only satisfied with them once they reach the stage of making me seriously consider keeping them. 
Seriously. 
You have no idea how many sets I have kept for myself.
So much so that I really need to start selling these beauties!
Earrings are just $10.
Bracelets average $20.
And necklaces usually sell for $35.

And do you see that rhinestone and pearl one on the mirror?
It's a departure from my usual crochet style.
I hope you like it.


And here is what sucked me into artsy heaven last night:
I started with a piece of grunge,
added some more,
added some ink,
found some trinkets,
did some stamping,
and just got really messy.
So glad I didn't have the manicure I had considered getting.
(Who has time for those anyway?)

These cuff bracelets are so fun to make!
There is no limit to what you can do with them.
Do you guys want one?

No comments:

Post a Comment