Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Basic Grey Amy

Well, today I learned I have a new title.

Basic Grey Amy

You see, I teach and prep all of the classes at For Keeps Sake that are sent to us by Basic Grey.

And I love them.

They are so sweet and grungy at the same time.

And I've noticed that you guys have been signing up for the classes even without samples posted!!

Thank you!

But never fear, the page of the month layout is now finished and hanging in the store for you to drool over.

As always with a Basic Grey class, you will receive enough stuff to make the class as you see it and even more stuff to change it up or make another whole new thing!

And I think you know the extra fun part of the class is that when you take the next consecutive 12 months of layout classes, you will receive a scrapbook album from Basic Grey at the end of those 12 months.

See call the store now, cuz I only have a few spaces left open for March 16 at 6 pm. (314-487-8131)

Oh yeah, class is just $18.

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment