Friday, February 5, 2010

Welcome

I am so glad you stopped by.

I'm finally joining the world of blogging, and we'll see how it goes.

For those of you that don't know me, I like to create--scrapbooks, mini books, jewelry, purses, and whatever I can get my hands on and my brain wrapped around. The list is really endless.

But what I really enjoy is creating for others. I mean, really, what's better than taking something out of your head and making it come alive for someone else?

I love it.

And I love playing with new techniques, too.

And new media.

And old media.

So, take a stroll through my blog (ha! this is the first post!) and see if what I find From My Window is something you might like, too.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Amy, I wanted to be the first to comment on your new blog. I will be checking your Blog regularly. Did not know you made jewelry.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sue!

    Now I know that was you that won something on Wendy's blog. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete